Friday, October 3, 2008

Obama!!!! Vote Nov. 4th, its your life don't waste it!




I almost forgot to mention this, but I got to see Obama speak on my campus yesterday. That brother is amazing. He has a realness to him that other presidential candidates never had. I always wanted to see him speak so, I'm glad that I got the opportunity to be there and it was on my school campus a block away from my dorm. This dude has got to win in November man or I'm going to Canada or something because if America would rather have old man McCain who's got one foot in the grave and who will just continue the same policies as the Bush Administration but water them down and a Vice-president literally one heart beat away from the presidency who has no experience and couldn't even handle her job duties in Alaska just because they're too scared to have a black man as president than I don't want to be a part of this country. Good luck Obama in the 2008 elections, you are definitely needed in this crazy time.


No comments: