Saturday, March 28, 2009

Stream of Consciousness/ My life by Danny K







Countdown 4,3,2,1
What is time really?
A relative concept,
A social construction,
Abstract actually,
So, what am I waiting for?
A miracle, a prayer to finally be answered..What am I talking about?
Why am I writing this?
A Stream of Consciousness bursting out onto the page like a broken ink pen.
I feel life, love, death all at once like a tsunami raining down onto a ship,
I don't even know what to think,
Is this painful existence even real or is it just some huge punchline that I will just wake up from one day,
Am I gonna be doomed to a life of conformity and unhappiness because it's easier?
That's what it feels like right now,
All hope is destroyed like Pandora's box never opened but instead smashed to pieces before hope could take its first breath,
There's so many things I want to say but everything is so hard,
Why is life so cruel?
Why is sadness and pain so immense and prolonging,
While love and happiness always seems to end so quickly,
Maybe I will have the courage to say what I need to say to you,
Or maybe this Stream of Consciousness was all just a waste time...


My life




My life like the sky without clouds is incomplete without you,
For seven and half years I have just been left to make due,
I don't even understand why I am here but you give me a reason to live, to fight, to strive for perfection,
With no other person in this world do I share this connection,
When everyone has left me you have always been there, will always be there,
And unlike so many people who come in and out of my life, you really mean it when you say you care,
They tried to take you away from me but the bond we share no amount of distance can separate,
A love so strong the word itself can't even begin to demonstrate,
For you I will do anything and no obstacle put in my way could ever stop me,
Because without you where would I be?

This is for you Lil Jerome, My Brother, My Friend, My Life



1 comment:

Peter FNFN said...

i feel the same way about my little brother. families are awesome in the fact that they have the ability to forever tie us to something greater.