Tuesday, July 25, 2017

I am the One by Danny K

Here I am once again I stand,
Holding the world in the palm of my hand,
You can tell me who would understand,
But it's all just a part of my plan,
I am the lightening,
I am the sun,
I am the greatest,
I am the one,
I am the highest,
I am the best,
So you really should forget the rest,
Let's start it off,
Let's take it back,
Before it all just fades to black,
See so many just wanted me to fall,
It really kills them when I stand tall,
While their mindsets and thoughts are small,
I think big shit, I want it all
And nothing less,
And you can't stop me,
No matter how hard you try to top me,
So what's next for this chapter,
Sheer determination I am the master,
I work faster, you move slow,
You see Stop signs, I see Go,
Cuz I can't faint, I won't lose,
Because there's still so much left to prove,
Soaring to heights like no one's ever done,
I am the destined, I am the ONE!

No comments: