Wednesday, August 29, 2007

What I'm feeling right now...

I don't know. It seems like the more older I get the more lonelier I get. I expected things to get better with time but it hasn't. I mean school and work have been working out pretty good. I even did an internship and got a job offer lined up for when I graduate. So, you would think I would feel good about myself but I don't. Don't get me wrong I'm happy about the job thing but its not enough to make me completely happy. And why do we always want what we can't have. Its like a curse. I seem to always want a girl who is completely unattainable to me. But if things would only be a little different we could be perfect for each other but its no use. So, what am I feeling right now? Sad, depressed, lonely, unwanted, unappreciated, I could go on but you get the picture. I just needed a little time to vent. But schools back (Go Spartans) so, I will have plenty of things to keep me occupied from the bullshit, but as always not for long.

No comments: